MouseOx Pulse Oximeter for Mice & Rats
The MouseOx® is the world’s first and only patented non-invasive vital signs monitor, for small laboratory animals; specifically designed for mice, it can be used on larger rodents too! The new MouseOx Plus® uses the same technology as the original MouseOx® but also includes significant improvements.
The new Starr MouseOx is the world's first and only pulse oximeter for mice and rats. Multiple cardiopulmonary measurements are obtained from one non-invasive sensor clip: arterial oxygen saturation, pulse rate & pulse distention, breath Rate & breath distension. Within 3 seconds, the cardiopulmonary health of mice and rats can be diagnosed and monitored!
Main features include: immediate responding, beat-by-beat measurements, high accuracy at heart rates up to 900 BPM and breath rates up to 600 BrPM, simple non-invasive sensor clip for easy attachment to the subject, USB plug-and-play technology to quickly and easily turn your Windows-based computer into a physiologic monitor, data monitor in real-time (while recording to a file), experiment event markers.
Two sensors are included free of charge with eachMouseOxPlus System, to be selected from the list of available models/sizes: CollarClip™ available in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL size, ThroatClip™ available in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL size, Mouse Thigh sensor, Rat Foot Sensor
The new MouseOx Plus® uses the same technology as the original MouseOx® but also includes significant improvements:
- the enhanced signal processing ability improves response to the motion of conscious subjects; the pulse signal is maintained and quickly re-acquired following significant movement.
- the modular software design allows the end user to purchase only the functionality that is needed.
- measurement of core body temperature is now available
- the optional Multiplexer makes it possible to monitor up to 16 animals (or 8 animals with temperature), using 1 MouseOx Plus.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
- Simple non-invasive sensor clips for mice and rats
- Monitor data in real time while recording
- USB plug-and-play, user-friendly interface
- High accuracy at heart rates up to 900 BPM
- Works on neonates through adults
NAT Device - Wireless EEG Recordings in Rodents