The 7900 Induction Box is a conveniently dimensioned, cost-effective solution to confine one guinea pig, one rat or several mice, for anesthesia procedures.
Model 7900 incorporates a sliding lid and tubing connectors (vaporizer input and scavenger output). An airtight model is also available for safer procedures.
Our anesthetizing boxes are made of clear perspex and feature a sliding lid. Two tubing connectors are fitted into the box for quick connection to any anesthesia or euthanasia system.
Models 7900 and 21100-790 are dimensioned to confine mice, a rat or a guinea-pig (cm 25x13x13h).
Model 7910 is dimensioned to confine rabbits or other animals of similar size (cm 40x22x21h).
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
- Digital flow-meter with high capacity (16 LPM)
- Compact and modular
- NEW, non-refurbished, TEC3 vaporizers
- Precise and optimal also for multiple animals
- Portable and expandable with many accessories
- Reliable and precise delivery of the anesthetic gas
Rodent Ventilator - volume controlled respirator