Premium Refrigerated Incubator with Door Lighting
Thermoline has designed the Premium Refrigerated Incubator with Diurnal Lighting cabinet to maintain conditions critical for plant growing research applications. This model has been designed to accommodate the requirements of small laboratories to large research facilities where samples can be maintained safely in a stable and clean environment.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between +5ºC to +45ºC by two easy to operate digital temperature controllers (one for the day temperature and the other for the night temperature). These are independently switched by a 24 hour analogue timer to simulate a day/night temperature control.
Diurnal light control has been made easy by use of a second 24 hour analogue timer which switches the lights on or off to simulate a day/night cycle. Accurate internal conditions are maintained by internal fan forced air flow.
- Digital temperature display with high and low temperature alarms
- Diurnal light control
- Internal fan forced air flow
- High output T5 fluorescent lamps
- Adjustable/removable open wire shelves
- 13mm cable/monitoring port hole complete with rubber plug
- Self-closing door
- Rollers fitted for ease of mobility