Premium Large Capacity Fluid Warmers, Max +40ºC
Two premium fluid warmer models are available, a 520 litre model with a single front door and a 1100 litre model with double front opening doors. Both are designed to accommodate the requirements of medical centres and hospitals where fluids are required to be stored safely.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between ambient +5ºC to +40ºC. For added safety the digital temperature control incorporates an automatic over temperature alarm which in the case of a over temperature condition the alarm will be activated and shut down power to the heating elements as well as emit a visual signal to warn the operator of an alarm condition. Connection to a building management system (BMS) is available as an optional extra.
Cabinet construction is grey Colorbond exterior with interior finish of 304 stainless steel. Insulation is high efficiency injected polyurethane foam. Both models are supplied standard with double glazed glass self closing doors with key locks on the doors for security.
- Internal forced air flow
- Digital temperature display with high and low temperature alarms
- Stainless steel internal liner which is easy to clean and is corrosive resistant
- Internal light
- Cable/monitoring port hole
- Double glazed glass doors
- Self closing doors with key locks
- Adjustable PVC coated removable shelves
- Castors fitted for easy moving
- Australian Made