OxyLite™ Pro and OxyFlo™ Pro
One of the most powerful and unique features offered by our tissue vitality monitors is the ability to measure tissue oxygen, laser-Doppler blood flow and temperature simultaneously from the same tissue micro-region. This is achieved by combining counterpart monitors into a ‘stack’ arrangement and the use of our unique, combined, multi-parameter sensors.
The use in this way of a 4-channel OxyLite™ Pro XL and a 4-channel OxyFlo™ Pro XL device enables the collection of multi-parameter physiological data from up to four independent tissue sites at one time, providing unsurpassed data collection and productivity potential.
Please refer to the individual product pages for in-depth key features and benefits.
Applications in which our OxyLite™ and OxyFlo™ monitors have been employed together for the simultaneous, single-sensor monitoring of tissue oxygen, blood perfusion and temperature include:
- Tumour angiogenesis
- Vital organ vitality during transplantation and shock monitoring
- Cerebral vitality monitoring during stroke
- Brain and spinal cord injury models
- Tissue flap surgery and wound healing
- Continuous tissue blood flow assessment
- Plug and play
- Touch-screen display and interface
- Multi-channel productivity
- USB digital output
- Analogue data outputs
- 2-year product warranty