Rat Telemetry System
The Kaha Sciences Rat Telemetry System sets the new standard in implantable, wireless telemetry to measure high-fidelity, physiological signals from rats >175g. The system allows measurement of true high-fidelity signals such as ventricular and arterial pressures, sympathetic nerve activity (SNA), biopotentials (e.g. ECG, EMG & EEG) and tissue oxygen.
The rat telemetry system enables researchers to collect high quality data in cardiovascular, safety pharmacology and toxicology studies. Data can be recorded for long periods of time and under conditions free from anesthesia or restraint. Additional benefits include reduced animal handling induced stress and reduced lab maintenance.
- Replaces tethers, wires and cables
- Allows long-term recordings
- Enables monitoring in unrestrained environments
- Reduces stress artifacts induced by animal handling
- Allows animals to be used sequentially as their own controls or for multiple studies
- Allows 24/7 recording of continuous measurements
- Reduces the number of animals required
- Reduces animal maintenance costs